www.office.com/setup Blogs: How to easily Import Microsoft Word Documents to Photoshop.
- Run Microsoft Word 2010 and open the document that you want to export to Adobe Photoshop.
- Click the “File” tab, then click “Save As” to open the save file dialog window.
- Select “PDF (*.pdf)” from the “Save as type” drop-down list.
- Click “Save” to save your Word document as an Adobe PDF document.
- Run the Adobe Photoshop application.
- Click “File” in the menu bar and then click “Open” in the ensuing menu.
- Navigate to the folder that contains your new PDF file, then click the PDF and click the “Open” button. An “Import PDF” dialog box will appear.
- Hold the SHIFT key and click each page in your document that you want to import into the Photoshop application.
- Click “OK” to import the selection into the Photoshop application.